[OWW-SC] Who wants an iPod? (the carrot for wiki contributors)

Martin Jambon martin_jambon at emailuser.net
Tue Aug 8 14:46:22 EDT 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Martin Jambon wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Below is an announcement that I received from a bioinformatics
> mailing-list. They will reward contributors of their wiki with iPods.
> Interesting, although I couldn't find whether the contents is available
> under some kind of free documentation license or not.

I found it. The license is given at
   http://www.biodirectory.com/terms.html
and starts like this:

OpenContent License (OPL)
Version 1.0, July 14, 1998.

This document outlines the principles underlying the OpenContent (OC)
movement and may be redistributed provided it remains unaltered. For legal
purposes, this document is the license under which OpenContent is made
available for use.