[OWW-SC] Wikimania

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Wed Aug 2 07:51:22 EDT 2006

"Jason Kelly" <jasonk at MIT.EDU> replied randomly:

> yep, Austin Che and Ilya Sytchev are going.  (They are two of the main
> OWW developers, seemed like they might get the most out of interacting
> with the Mediawiki folks....)  Ilya will be giving a 5 min "lightening
> talk" as well:
> http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_online#Lightning_talks

    We may also have a 5 minute lightning talk at the hacking days
    going on now. We thought the focus should be on the tools that OWW
    has developed and needs. Put your ideas for desirable additions to
    the software here and maybe we can convince someone to put it into
    MediaWiki:
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Presentations/Tools

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899