[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Isabelle Hakala)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Wed May 28 16:14:11 EDT 2008

Hello,
Please forgive my intrusion. I will be moving to Boston in September, and so will be coming for a visit in August to look at places to live and such.  I would like to know if it would be possible to come and visit the labs, and talk with people about their research, etc. I have my degree in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental biology, and I would like to continue on with my education to get a PhD in either synthetic biology or genetic engineering.  I would also like to know if there are any jobs that I may apply for in the SynthBio labs at MIT/Harvard. Is there a particular place I should look for such jobs?

Thank you very much for your time,
Sincerely,
Isabelle Hakala
831-600-5556