[Oww-Feedback] Setting up a group (from Jan Willem Broekema)

Lorrie LeJeune lorrielejeune at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:44:13 EDT 2008

Hello Jan Willem,

I've added a link for the European Cetacean Society to the OWW groups
page (http://openwetware.org/wiki/Groups). If you click on "European
Cetacean Society" you can start creating and editing pages. Feel free
to check out the other group pages for idea.

For links to editing help, check out the FAQ page :
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:FAQ/Editing .

With so many people creating pages, it's also very easy to create
clutter.  To keep your group space tidy, we recommend using a
hierarchical page structure. Here are some guidelines for naming and
organizing your pages: http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Tidy .

And finally, here's a link to our general wiki etiquette page:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Etiquette .

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

--Lorrie
lorrie at openwetware.org

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 4:09 AM, OpenWetWare Feedback Form on