[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Ofri Raviv)

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Mon May 19 16:39:12 EDT 2008

Yeah, I think this (e.g. "i don't want anything out there with my name
on it that isn't perfect) is a common concern among scientists.

>I am inclined to say that I would like such a feature

My fear (as usual) is that the data will never leave this
(semi-private) zone.  I think over time people will get used to the
idea that the wiki (or things like it) aren't the same as
peer-reviewed publications, and it's OK if you post things there that
are a work-in-progress.  but that might not play out?

thanks,
jason