[Oww-Feedback] New Notebook (from Federico Castro )

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Sat Jan 19 15:45:22 EST 2008

Hi

I've just tested your new Lab notebook. I send you guys a little feedback.

*I like the option that automatically links one project with the entries in the notebook, it's very useful.
*It would be nice if the Lab Notebook had the option of showing the next three months instead of the current one.
*The Lab Notebook is not being shown to other users. This is a major problem and I know you're already working on this problem.
*I still don't understand the Category "Shadow entry"
*Previously I had another Notebook. With the new notebook I had to redirect manually all the entries from the old notebook to the new ones... It's a lot of work and I'm afraid a I left OWW with a lot of blank pages that just redirect to a new entry in the notebook.

Thanks
Federico Castro