[Oww-Feedback] Feedback Message (from Dr Alejo Corrales)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Fri Jan 18 16:44:04 EST 2008

Dear Dr Berglund: My name is Dr. Alejo Corrales from Argentina. The reason of this email , is because I would like know about new myotonic dystrophies (Steinert disease) therapies  . My sister in law is affected , She had a baby who died 27 days after she birth . at this moment we realized that my sister in law family was carrier of the mutation , she has several relatives whose died as cause of this disease. My sister in law father   is 72 years old he is carrier , he is affected  , he is still alive but he shows several signs of the sateinet disease . Currently, my sister in law has same symtoms of the disease sach as myotonia. hypersomnia , Bronchitis among others. we are looking for new strategies o experimental treatments for this disease. I will apretiate if you can colaborate with same information we are able to go overseas if it is necesary.

Best regards

Dr. Alejo Corrales
Ecuador 1334 3A
Capital Federal