[mitreid-connect] mitreid connect student project

Melanie Planer melanie.planer at st.oth-regensburg.de
Mon May 29 06:35:54 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

me and my team (four computer science students) are working on a project for university.

We want to configure OpenID Connect and have succesfully built the project on a virtual machine.

On a second virtual machine, that is connected to the OpenID Server machine via network, we have an Apache Webserver with a simple website.

When we open our Apache website on this second machine we will be redirected to the test website from the Mitreid OpenID Project (located on the first machine), where we are able to login with the test user (user, password).

Our next goal would be to be redirected to our custom website / our Apache Webserver on the second machine after a succesful login.

We are total beginners with html, xml and the topic itself so even after spending a few days looking for a solution we could not find one.

We would be very grateful if someone could give us a description or a hint where we can implement this redirection.

Thanks in advance!