[mitreid-connect] help

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Wed Dec 13 14:36:29 EST 2017

Zahra,

There is some documentation on the GitHub website, linked from the
README.md file in the root of the project. There could always be more,
for sure, but as there isn't a commercial company behind the project, we
rely on the community and developers to contribute these kinds of things.

The demo site has a bootstrap theme installed as well as some of the
text changed for display at the demo site itself, since it's a specific
installation. This is all handled in a site-specific server overlay,
which is the currently recommended method for creating a customized
version of the server.

-- Justin