[mitreid-connect] help

zahra darvishian zahra.darvishian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:31:51 EST 2017

​​

Dear Miss/Mr.

Hope you have a nice day.

I have studied about, SAML, OAUTH 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
I would like to work with OpenID Connect, and downloaded your project and
tried to start.
I would mention some points to be covered:

1.      There is actually no documentation for working with Mitreid, or if
it is, I couldn’t find anything.

2.      When I run the project and want to start working on it, I see the
page which its picture is attached to this mail and somehow it is different
with the demo server on your own website.

I would appreciate to have your advices and guidance.

Please help me with above issues.

Actually I am working with Weblogic.

I look forward to hearing from you soon."

Sincerely,

Zahra Darvishian