[mitreid-connect] OpenID connect client

Laxmi P lpathi82 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:19:30 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm using mitreid OpenID connect client spring security implemenation with
OpenAM as openid connect provider ...and i was able to implement my client
successfully...and able to login and see access_token, token id  response
data from OpenAM.

How can i issue a refresh token, once my access_token expires after a valid
period...

We have configured OpenAM with access_token expiry time to 600 seconds and
refresh token value to 60 minutes...

I would like to see a new access token by passing existing refresh token
without user intervention to login again after 10 min ... (after token
expiry time)..

is it something possible with mitreid OpenID connect client?

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks
Piska