[mitreid-connect] Upgrade DB schema from 1.1.x to 1.2.x

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:48:54 EST 2015

You cannot run a new server against the old schema, this is completely unsupported.

You need to export the data from the old server, drop the schemas, load the new schema from the appropriate DB file, and re-import the data. Upgrade instructions are here:

https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/wiki/Upgrading-to-1.2

UserInfo is not exported or imported as most instances of MITREid Connect handle user account management externally.

 — Justin