[mitreid-connect] How to add new new RP(client)

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:15:56 EDT 2015

You can either dynamically register a client using the process you did below, and that should be fine. Or you can log in as an administrator (default: admin) and use the admin console, which has a bit more flexibility in what you can register.

You can try your questions on the list here, but general OpenID Connect questions might be best pointed at Stack Overflow. If it’s an option for you and your organization, commercial support of the open source project is available through https://bspk.io/ <https://bspk.io/> (caveat: this is my company).

 — Justin