[mitreid-connect] How to add new new RP(client)

Sergiy Lystopad slystopad at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 31 09:34:58 EDT 2015

Hi, colleagues.

I'm trying to use MITREid as OpenID Connect provider for OpenStack Keystone.

I've built
https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/tree/master
/openid-connect-server-webapp and deployed it on tomcat 8.

Then I have logged in with default `user` username and used 'Register a new
client' on http://${IP}:8080/openid-connect-server-webapp/manage/dev/dynreg
to add new RP. Is this enough or I have missed something.

P.S. I have a lot of questions regarding OpenID Connect in general and how
to use MITREid. What is appropriate place for asking? Is there any mailing
list for MITREisd usage questions?

Thank you in advance.
--
Sergiy Lystopad