[mitreid-connect] Interoperability with Salesforce.com

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Thu Sep 4 07:17:53 EDT 2014

Kari,

I've done a small bit of interoperability testing with the Salesforce.com<http://Salesforce.com> IdP and the MITREid Connect Relying Party (client code). I have not done any testing in the other direction, with the MITREid Connect IdP and a Salesforce-driven client. Is this their own client library? Is there any indication what Salesforce doesn't like about the response? Is it a problem with the SSL certificates on your test server, perhaps? I've seen that break things many times. It's also possible that Salesforce is looking for something special that we don't return in the same way that their own IdP does. It seems like this would be a good issue to bring to the Salesforce help desk, if you haven't already. We'd be happy to work with their engineers to make this work if you can get us connected.

 -- Justin