[mitreid-connect] How to use OIDC Server as OAuth server?

Marcin Krystek mkrystek at man.poznan.pl
Tue Oct 21 09:49:50 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm using MITRE OIDC server to authenticate users and it works well. Now
I would like to expand this scenario and add authorization part.

Lets assume that each user may have some specific resources, like e.g.
files. I need to restrict access to this resources to their owners. The
user should also be able to grant access to the some of his resources to
other users.

Since OpenID Connect protocol is build on top of the OAuth, I'm
wondering if it is possible to use MITRE OIDC server in above scenario?
Is is possible to register user specific resources and allow users to
define access policies to these resources?

Regards,
Marcin