[mitreid-connect] Openid connect implicit flow

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Fri Oct 10 08:05:30 EDT 2014

The client library only supports the code flow. To support the implicit
flow, you'll need JavaScript to parse the returned values and do
something with them in your application. What kind of app are you
building, and are you sure you need to use the implicit flow? The
implicit flow is really only meant to be used by in-browser clients,
where the client and the user agent aren't separated at all. It's much
less secure than the auth code flow.

  -- Justin