[mitreid-connect] Null Pointer Exception

Justin P Richer jricher at mit.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:43:44 EST 2014

That's very strange, that particular line is dealing with the system scopes, which shouldn't be null at all by there. If anything, they should be an empty set, and it should pass through. Please file an issue with the main project and we'll look into the details and see if we can replicate it.

 -- Justin