[mitreid-connect] OpenID Connect PKI implementation question

Kyle Walker kwalker at dtechspace.com
Mon Apr 21 18:05:46 EDT 2014

Hello,
I am currently working on implementing the use of PKI browser certs into the OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server and simple-web-app.

I have successfully implemented the PKI aspect into the OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server but I am having problems getting PKI authenticated users to authenticate on the simple-web-app side. What would be the correct process to make the simple-web-app speak SSL because when I attempt to make a log in submission to the server I get a “javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated”?

Per OpenID spec 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 both authorization and token endpoint must utilize TLS.

Thanks,
Kyle Walker