[Mitkc-announce] NTT Joins Kerberos Consortium, RSA Conference Meet-ups

Stephen Buckley sbuckley at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 21 11:25:18 EST 2010

Friends of Kerberos,

I'm pleased to announce that Nippon Telephone and Telegraph ("NTT") has joined the Kerberos Consortium, and will take a seat on our Executive Advisory Board along with Oracle, Red Hat, MIT and Microsoft.

Our next meeting of the Board will occur on March 1, 2010, in San Francisco, California.  This date coincides with the opening of the RSA Security Conference which many of you attend.  Many of you are also in the Bay Area, normally.

Our technical team leaders and I will attend the conference and be in the Bay Area March 1-5.  We'd be delighted to arrange an opportunity to exchange ideas and get your input on our Development Roadmap,

Please let me know if you would like to arrange a time to meet.

Kind regards, and thank you again for your interest in the Kerberos Consortium.

Stephen C. Buckley
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Kerberos Consortium
http://www.kerberos.org/