[Mitai-announce] Donate for Nepal and we'll match your donation

Halide Bey hbey at mit.edu
Fri May 1 14:14:00 EDT 2015

Dear all,

We have all heard of the devastating earthquake in Nepal, leaving thousands dead and many more suffering. European Club is collaborating with the Nepali Students' Association at MIT to bring much needed help to the Nepali people.

Please make a donation at http://miteri.scripts.mit.edu/web/<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmiteri.scripts.mit.edu%2Fweb%2F&h=mAQFAH2GJ&enc=AZPohi5qFnVFK1xb4rpU_r6Q4_LvCEOQgBjgbG8uhbZZZfS0JGz9AbNPuU8NDp7mYn77yCdrhAKL6OoqOcN2DTLVtHIX1mYcElA653RFxvpAVNOwdJFNXjZ3pUseW6TUV01SBrw1reB24h1ib_Fn4st34p8rBZh6CVEiQiwMKOLBXw&s=1> by writing "European" as your first name, and "Club" as your last name, and we will match your donation dollar for dollar, until we reach a total of $1,000.

As mentioned on the website, your donations “will go to Help Nepal Network USA (HeNN), a US-based 501(c)(3) organization that is working on the ground. Given its track record in assisting natural disaster victims in Nepal, commitment to transparency and leadership that includes several MIT alumni, we trust the organization to understand and respond to the needs in the most effective way. We will continue working with HeNN to ensure that the funds are judiciously utilized.”

100% of your donations will go to HeNN. Many thanks for your generosity.

Best,

European Club Board