[Mitai-announce] Discussion Series Cancelled Today :(

Marisa Sotolongo sotolong at mit.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:26:04 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, we are cancelling our discussion series this evening. We'll
be hosting a discussion series *next Friday*, April 17th on *migrant farm
workers* for CPW!

In the meantime, here are two events today we'd like to publicize to you
all:

*1. Come learn more about the current situation in North Korea and how you
can help! *
Click *here* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qO3stNrrWw> to watch a video
preview of the topics covered at the event.
When: Friday, April 10, 4-5pm
Where: 3-333
*Free Pizza*
*RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U9oKFnQdzKYmJ36S-ER30IVywvDaR8XejDPkRFpxTKc/viewform?usp=send_form>
*for
the event!

​

*​2. Food & Film Screening: The Mask You Live In, 4/10, 4-237, 7:30pm​*

​
As always, email mitai-exec at mit.edu with any questions, or if you would
like to host a discussion series or join our exec group!