[Mitai-announce] Amnesty International BBQ! 9/6 Kresge Lawn

Marisa Sotolongo sotolong at mit.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:50:09 EDT 2014

​Join *MIT AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL* on
*​​Saturday, September 5th* ​for a BBQ on the Kresge BBQ pits! We'll start
grilling at
*​​noon*, and we'll have veggie options available!

MIT Amnesty International is a non-governmental, non-partisan organization
made up for MIT students, faculty, and affiliates. We advocate for human
rights and help with humanitarian aid efforts around the world. Interested
in joining our exec team? We have several openings this semester and we
would love to meet you!

If you have any questions or comments, or you can't make the BBQ but still
want to get involved, email mitai-exec at mit.edu.

Website <http://amnesty.mit.edu/>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/amnestymit>