[Mitai-announce] personal request

Halide Bey hbey at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 18 15:45:44 EDT 2014

Hi guys,
I just wanted to remind you that 6 PM today (last 2 hours!) is the deadline for voting for IDEAS Challenge.

I encourage you to vote for a project I'm working on! Go to http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/teams/view/528 and if you like the project,
i) and you have an MIT certificate: you can click on "vote", then just choose "sign in here" and you'll be done in 5 seconds! No need to register!

ii) and you do not have an MIT certificate:
1. Go to http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/users/register and choose "MIT Friend"
2. Fill out the form, don't forget to check the "I agree" box
3. You will get an e-mail. Click on the link that was sent to you.
4. Sign in with the information you filled out in the form
5. Go to http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/teams/view/528 and click on "vote"!

I know it takes some time, but MIT will fund my project if we get enough votes!

THANK YOU!