[Mitai-announce] Events this week

Halide Bey hbey at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 14 20:49:22 EDT 2014

[Inline image 1]

​
Events this week:

(1) Petition Signing- Zimbabwe. Tuesday, 4/15 at 5:30 PM in 5-217. Dinner Served.

Join us tomorrow to sign petitions encouraging the U.S. House of Representatives to send a letter to Zimbabwe's Embassy in Washington, calling for the police force to stop the abuse and arbitrary imprisonment of members of Women of Zimbabwe Arise (WOZA) for engaging in peaceful demonstrations and marches.

(2) Discussion Series. Friday, 4/18 at 5:30 PM in 50-020. Dinner Served.

We would also like to see you at our discussion series this Friday! There'll be dinner as usual. Please check amnesty.mit.edu<http://amnesty.mit.edu/> in the next couple of days for the listing of the topic.