[Mitai-announce] Please vote for my team in the IDEAS MIT Global Challenge!

Yiping Xing yipingx at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 23 22:14:26 EDT 2013

Hey guys!!

I am competing in MIT's Ideas Global Challenge so that we (my team) can get the funding to carry out our waste management project, called Hope in Flight, in Northern Ghana this summer! We are using black soldier flies to turn organic waste into animal feed. Hope in Flight aims to address the problem of waste accumulation while adopting a social business model to encourage grassroots economic development. We would really appreciate it if you could vote for our project on the IDEAS challenge website; the top 3 teams with the most votes get automatic funding (more funding = more things we can do on the ground this June)!

Here are the three steps:
Register at http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/users/register

Vote for Hope in Flight:
http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/teams/view/431
Place your vote on a team’s profile by selecting, “Vote.”

It would mean the world to me (and my team!!)!
Thanks a bunch! P.S. if you know anyone who wouldn't mind spending 2-3 minutes voting for my team, then please spread the word!

Yiping