[Mitai-announce] General meeting tomorrow!

Sarah Mountjoy mountjoy at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 13 22:26:46 EDT 2012

Hey All,

If you have been wondering how you could get more involved in Amnesty
International or you were inspired by our Arab Spring event with Prof.
Chomsky last Thursday - join us for our general member meeting tomorrow! We
will be discussing upcoming events, future projects, and publicity efforts.

*Where*: 1-132 (Building 1, Rm. 132), near 77 Mass. Ave.
*When*: Wed, 3/14,  8:00PM - 9:00PM

In addition, please help us spread the word about our next event,
coordinated by our recent member Samuel Markson, featuring a film showing
and discussion with Pavel *Khodorkovsky*, son of Russian
businessman-turned-dissident Mikhail Khodorkovsky. All are welcome to
attend!

Sarah Mountjoy
MIT Amnesty International

Sarah Mountjoy | mountjoy at mit.edu
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | Class of 2014