[Mitai-announce] Amnesty First Meeting

Hanzhi Zhu hannazhu at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 24 13:45:59 EDT 2011

Hi everyone, especially new members!

Just a note that 12:00 pm, Sep. 2, listed below, is the correct time for the first meeting (not 2:00pm). We apologize for any confusion.

Thanks, and we hope to see you tomorrow!

Hanna
MIT Amnesty International

From: mitai-announce-bounces at MIT.EDU [mitai-announce-bounces at MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of Nakul Vyas [vyasn at MIT.EDU]
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:39 AM
To: mitai-announce at mit.edu
Subject: [Mitai-announce] Amnesty First Meeting

Hi MIT Amnesty,

Welcome to everyone new on the list! We are excited to have all of you.

The first official Amnesty International meeting will take place in the the Next House Dining Hall: 500 Memorial Dr, Cambridge. The meeting time will be tomorrow, Sunday, September 25th, at 12:00 PM. We will we be writing letters and discussing plans for upcoming events.

Feel free to contact me if you need help getting into the building or have other questions (937-216-6525).

Looking forward to seeing you!

-Nakul

To unsubscribe (or manage options) go to: