[Mitai-announce] Amnesty First Meeting

Nakul Vyas vyasn at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 24 11:39:39 EDT 2011

Hi MIT Amnesty,

Welcome to everyone new on the list! We are excited to have all of you.

The first official Amnesty International meeting will take place in the the Next House Dining Hall: 500 Memorial Dr, Cambridge. The meeting time will be tomorrow, Sunday, September 25th, at 12:00 PM. We will we be writing letters and discussing plans for upcoming events.

Feel free to contact me if you need help getting into the building or have other questions (937-216-6525).

Looking forward to seeing you!

-Nakul