[Mitai-announce] Amnesty Meeting Nov. 19

Hanzhi Zhu hannazhu at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 16 21:03:02 EST 2011

Hi Amnesty,

Great job with getting the Friday, Nov. 11's Baha'i event together!

We're going to have a meeting this Saturday, 5:00pm, Nov. 19, in Rm. 5-233. I don't have an agenda for it -- we will reflect on what we've done so far and talk about what we would like to do over IAP/Spring semester. So think about anything you'd like to do and bring along those ideas (and thoughts about how to improve)!

Hanna

P.S. If you find yourself having trouble making these meetings, you should let me know.