[Mitai-announce] Volunteers Needed! for Education Under Fire event

Sarah Mountjoy mountjoy at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 10 15:55:54 EST 2011

Hi Amnesty International!

So things are looking exciting for our Education Under Fire event with
Rainn Wilson tomorrow, 11-11-11 (see attached poster)! We have had a large
number of RSVPs and it looks like we're going to overreach capacity by at
least 50 people, so be sure to get there on time to get a seat!! If you
have been desperately looking forward to seeing Rainn Wilson and want a
little more security than that, want to know another thing you can do?
VOLUNTEER! We are looking for 15 volunteers to help us with ushering,
refreshment distribution, sign-in desk, and crowd directing. We need
volunteers to arrive at* 32-123 at 6:45pm* to meet the exec team if you
haven't already and help us before and after the event. Volunteers will be
guaranteed reserved seats at the front and will most probably be able to be
in a *photograph with Rainn Wilson*! Please reply to me with your name and
year at MIT if you're able to help us out!

Otherwise, don't forget: Be on time to get a seat!
*Friday, Nov. 11, 2011*
*Stata, MIT, 32-123*
*7-8:30pm*

[image: image.png]
Sarah Mountjoy | mountjoy at mit.edu
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | Class of 2014