[Mitai-announce] Fwd: Vote for our IDEAS team

Cory Hernandez cdh2014 at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 13 05:29:42 EDT 2011

This IDEAS team's proposal is really good. Vote for it if you like it (it's
really quick)!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kayvan zainabadi <kayvan at mit.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Subject: Vote for our IDEAS team
To: Amnesty International <mitai-exec at mit.edu>

Hey all,

So we entered the MIT Ideas/Global Challenge competition with an initiative
to increase diagnostic testing for infectious diseases in the developing
world. Now the competition is in the voting stage where people can vote on
their favorite ideas.

So I'm asking for your help - take a look at our team's proposal and vote
for it if you like:

1) Go here and register (very quick):
http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/users/register
2) Then click on the "vote" button for our team here:
http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/teams/view/208
3) *Forward this message* to your labmates, friends, family etc (we need a
few hundred votes so this step is REALLY important)!

The top teams w/ most votes get $2,000 for their project which we really
could use.

Thanks!
Kayvan
PS: You can *share **on Facebook* by clicking here:
http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fglobalchallenge.mit.edu%2Fteams%2Fview%2F208%3Fsms_ss%3Dfacebook%26at_xt%3D4da48f8e0c731c59%252C0