[Mitai-announce] [AI-announce] Violence Against Women in Pakistan

Julia Yoo juliayoo at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 26 14:16:50 EST 2010

*Violence against Women in Pakistan:*
* A talk by Humaira Awais Shahid, journalist, activist, and former
legislator, Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, Pakistan, 2009-10 Fellow,
Radcliffe InstituteW*

* What time? 5:30 to 7:00 pm (light dinner served)*

* Where? MIT building 1, room 190.*

* Free and open to the public*
* Presented by end violence at mit, in collaboration with Technology and
Culture Forum, Women's and Gender Studies, and the Program in Human Rights
 and Justice.*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pei-Lin Chua <peilinc at mit.edu>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Subject: sorry; wrong attachment earlier
To: Julia H Yoo <juliayoo at mit.edu>

Dear Julia,

Sorry, that file was the wrong version. this is the correct one.

Thanks!
Pei-Lin
A talk by Humaira Awais Shahid, journalist, activist, and former legislator,
Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, Pakistan, 2009-10 Fellow, Radcliffe
InstituteW

What time? 5:30 to 7:00 pm (light dinner served)

Where? MIT building 1, room 190.

Free and open to the public
Presented by end violence at mit, in collaboration with Technology and Culture
Forum, Women's and Gender Studies, and the Program in Human Rights  and
Justice.

I am Pei-Lin, a GC fellow working on the End Violence Against Women Project.

We are holding an event on the 16th March 2010 and we are organising a talk
on the topic of Ending violence Against Women.

We will be hugely grateful if you can circulate this information to your
mailing list, members and even help us put up posters!

Thank you very much!
Pei-Lin