[Mitai-announce] Amnest meeting tomorrow (Thurs)

Kayvan kayvan at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 5 23:41:10 EDT 2007

We'll be having our first meeting of the academic year TOMORROW
(Thursday) at 7pm in 66-156. We'll be drafting the budget for the
upcoming semester so please come in with ideas for events. We'll also be
having alot of NEW freshman showing up so lets show them how we do it!

On the agenda: Road to Guantanamo, Human Trafficking event, Human Rights
Lecture Series, Fall budget, Darfur fundraiser dinner.

See you all tomorrow.

Kayvan