[Mitai-announce] Amnesty NE Regional Conference!

Emily C Havens emily13 at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 4 17:49:22 EST 2004

------- Forwarded Message

From: aiusane at aiusa.org
Subject: Join us at the Northeast Regional Conference
To: sanderso at aiusa.org
Sender: sanderso at aiusa.org
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:20:33 -0500

TO:         NE Amnesty Activists
FROM:       Florinda Russo/Northeast Regional Deputy Director
RE:         Northeast Regional Conference, November 13-14
DATE:       11/04/04

The Northeast Regional Conference is an annual event which attracts over
600 AI activists from across the Northeast.

This year we will highlight  AI's Stop Violence Against Women Campaign, the
on-going Crisis in Sudan,  War on Terror and International Justice.  In
addition, we will be offering 29 skills building workshops, an AI policy
discussion forum, actions and the latest AI publications.

If you have pre-registered, you will be receiving your confirmation
information shortly.  If you have missed the pre-registration deadline, you
can still register on site.

Please check our website for updated program information and directions to
Boston University.

We look forward to seeing this year in Boston.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/events/northeastern/regionalconference.html

------- End of Forwarded Message