[Mitai-announce] ELECTIONS MEETING @ 4-146, 6pm

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Thu May 6 00:36:30 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that we're having our elections meeting tomorrow, so please attend especially
if you're interested in running for one of our positions (if you're interested and absolutely can't
make it please let me know).  Also on the agenda:

i) Death Penalty - pass out names of legislators to bother following the Romney report
ii) Sudan - discuss our role, if any, in a fundraising effort to support Sudanese refugees and those
            displaced by the conflict

iii) Letter writing - we're writing to Congress in support of a resolution on Sudan, a measure that
                      recently made it to the Amnesty USA frontpage

That's all for now.  See you all then!

Shankar