[Mitai-announce] Meeting - Thursday 8pm in 4-153

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 17 18:25:30 EDT 2003

Hello all,

We'll be having our second meeting of the semester tomorrow evening (that's Thursday for those of you
still on top of things) at 8pm at (please note the change of venue!) 4-153.  Hopefully the delightful
sounds of La Sala won't follow us that far.  At the meeting we'll talk more about the potential
plans for hosting an event, about the development forum coming up in October (which we'll be
participating in), and write urgent action letters.

Also we're showing "Beyond Rangoon" on Sunday evening, a film about the celebrated Nobel laureate
Suu Kyi of Burma.  Keep your eyes peeled for updates on this.

Ok that's all for now.  See you all tomorrow!

Shankar