[miso-users] ABOUT MISO running error Thank you

Wei Chen PhD weichen2 at coh.org
Tue Sep 7 13:21:28 EDT 2021

Dear all,

     I am from City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA.
     Currently, I met with the problem of running MISO. It is shown as below.

miso_main - WARNING - Asked to wait on cluster jobs but cannot parse their job IDs from the cluster submission system.

     In my output folder, the subfolders are shown as below.
[cid:image001.png at 01D7A3D2.1DFF76E0]

Based on the MISO instructions, the correct subfolders should be like this shown as below.
my_sample_output/
  chr1/
  chr2/
  chrX/

         Has anybody got the same warning and errors before?  Big thanks for your great help.

Best
Chris