[miso-users] "Error: No GFF %s" %(gff_index_filename)

Alireza Lorzadeh alorzadeh at bcgsc.ca
Mon Mar 13 19:02:34 EDT 2017

Hello,

I’m trying to run MISO on my RNA-seq libraries aligned with JAGuaR (Junction Alignments to Genome for RNA-Seq Reads).
I keep running to following error:
"Error: No GFF %s" %(gff_index_filename)”

I have installed all the modules. I’m also using the GFF files that is provided on MISO documentation page. This is a mouse data, aligned to mm10.

Here is my full command:

miso --run indexed/ test_chr.bam --output-dir testOutPut/ --read-len 75 --paired-end 300 20

I was wondering if you can help me in addressing this issue?

Thank you,

Ali