[miso-users] Miso 0.5.1 installation error

Nastasja Kreim n.kreim at imb-mainz.de
Tue Mar 4 09:10:11 EST 2014

Hello,

I tried to install miso 0.5.1 with python 7.7.3  or pyhton 2.6.6 today.
The check for the availability of modules went fine. There is no bin
directory created and there are no python files without the postfix py.

After making the pythons scripts available I get the following error
running test_miso.py:

Running test_miso.py gives the following error after throwing a syntax
error sam_to_bam:
sam_to_bam: line 8: syntax error near unexpected token `('
sam_to_bam: line 8: `def sam_to_bam(sam_filename, output_dir,'

I do have the same issues with the 0.5.0 and the newest git hub version.
Version 0.4.9 does work fine.
Do you have a hint for me what could get wrong here?
Thanks.

Regards
Nastasja

--