[miso-users] Miso with variable length reads from Ion Proton RNA-seq

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 24 13:11:42 EDT 2013

Hi Milan,

It is unfortunately not yet possible.  I recommend trimming/selecting the reads with most common length, or running separately for the major read lengths and pooling the results later (e.g. averaging, or something of that sort.)  It's on our list to add support for this but it isn't that straightforward to implement.

Best, --Yarden