[miso-users] help

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 7 00:00:02 EDT 2013

Hi Sudeep,

filter_events is only defined for two isoform events.  Filters like "delta psi" do not make sense alone when you have multiple isoforms (similarly for Bayes factor thresholds).  For example, you might consider an event significant if any of its isoforms have a delta psi value of at least X, etc.  Similarly, your coverage filters will need to apply to all/some/most isoforms, so there are many more ways to define such filters than in the simple two isoform case.  For multiple isoforms, you'll have to write your own filtering procedure by just parsing the *.miso_bf file, in the way that makes most sense for your analysis.

  --Yarden