[miso-users] 0 reads align to all events

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 15 10:12:03 EST 2013

Hi Jian,

I use MISO on Tophat output regularly so it should not require pre-processing.  Are you sure that your Tophat BAMs match the headers (i.e. chromosomes names) of SE.mm9.gff?  I.e. if you do:

samtools view yourbam.bam | head

Do the alignments align to a "chr*" style chromosome?

Also, is your --read-len argument correct?  MISO needs to be given the right read length argument.  If your reads are 50bp and you feed it a different number in --read-len, it will not work.

 --Yarden