[miso-users] 0 reads align to all events in my BAM file

Huajing Teng tenghj at mail.biols.ac.cn
Fri Oct 12 07:54:09 EDT 2012

Dear yarden,
I have some biological replicates samples. Each sample has a bam file. When
these bam files were merged using samtools according to your instructions,
after indexed and analyzed using misopy-0.4.4, 0 reads align to all events in
my merged BAM file, and only three folders has been generated (batch-logs,
cluster_scripts, scripts_output, no chr folders). I found the .bai file (which
holds the index) is present in the same directory as the .bam file passed to
MISO. However, some reads align to all events in each bam file. I wonder
whether you can help me?

Huajing Teng
Beijing Institutes of Life Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beichen West Road,Chao Yang District,Beijing 100101, China