[miso-users] Strand filtering when running MISO

David Wood d.wood at imb.uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 8 15:15:50 EDT 2012

Thanks Yarden,

It's a BAM file I created myself and for other reasons flipped the
strand flag on R2 reads - the library is created FR/RF.  It may be
useful to make a flag but for now I think I'll just flip all the R2
reads back so I can use the software.  Only make the change if you think
it will be more broadly useful.

Regards,
David