[miso-users] MISO Handling of Marked Duplicates

Fong Chun Chan fongchun at alumni.ubc.ca
Mon Nov 19 18:17:15 EST 2012

Hi Yarden,

Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify, I was referring to PCR duplicates and therefore the
duplicates marked will NOT have the same read ID but simply have a flag in
the *.bam file indicating it is a PCR duplicate. So If I understand you
correctly, if I were to pass in my GSNAP bam with duplicates marked using
PICARD tools then currently MISO will just treat each of the duplicates
independently?

Fong