[miso-users] MISO Handling of Marked Duplicates

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 19 18:10:08 EST 2012

Hi Fong,

There's no explicit handling of duplicates, but that can be added.  In general, if you have paired-end reads, they will be paired by the read ID, in which case duplicates that have the same ID will not be treated separately.  For single-end reads, duplicates with distinct IDs will be treated as independent reads, and a SAM flag marking duplicates will be ignored.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best, --Yarden