[miso-users] Question about alternative event annotation files

=?gb2312?B?zuLOxM7k?= wwwu at sibs.ac.cn
Mon Dec 17 07:11:48 EST 2012

Dear MISO group,

This is Wenwu Wu, as postdoctoral fellow in Shanghai Institutes for
Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences. My previous work was
mainly on transcription factors SRF and MEF2 genes in mammals. And now, my
focus is on RNA alternative splicing.

Recently, I read your elegant work (Katz et al 2010) on RNA splicing. The
work is very nice, and I believe it contributes significantly to the
research of RNA splicing.

I noticed the mouse alternative event annotation files are based on mm9.
Will you be, soon, to provide the annotation files for mm10?

Best

yours

Triple W

ADDRESS: The Key Laboratory of Nutrition and Metabolism, Institute for
Nutritional Sciences, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Ch inese
Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031.