[Macpartners] Fwd: MIT Personal Certificates: Time to Renew!

Robert Marlatt robob at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 4 09:12:20 EDT 2004

Has anyone switched to Safari yet for certificate-required MIT
websites? If so is the experience seamless and relatively painless?
Eliminating Netscape would be a nice way to begin FY2005.

Thanks,
Bob