[Macpartners] OS 10.2 -> 10.3 Server upgrade?

S. W. Galley galley at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 26 15:31:43 EST 2004

Thanks, Al.

We know about that option -- in fact we bought a 10-user license at first
and then upgraded to unlimited -- but maybe now we can purchase Server
Maintenance, Apple part no. D2336Z/A, to get three years of OS upgrades
for the same price.  (Thanks, Michael!)

/s/